FILM POSITIVE ACETATE
£6.00 – £30.00
Film positive for screen printing, clear acetate film with pure black inks. Specialist material for screen printing exposure process. Just send your images over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will print your design onto professional grade clear acetate ready for you to expose at home. We can accommodate solid graphics and fine halftone. We also have an artwork separations service if needed!
Film positive for screen printing, clear acetate film with pure black inks. Email your design to email@example.com with your name and image.
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .psd (Adobe Photoshop)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)
- Artwork should be sent 100% black and white. No gray, unless you would like to achieve halftone. (The black will be the ink when printed)
- Make sure your artwork is set at the exact size you want it printed.
- Make sure your .psd, .pdf, or .bmp file has a resolution of at least 300dpi.
- All text layers should be rasterized or converted to outlines.
- Multi-color images should have each color on a separate layer
- Any greys in the image will automatically be changed into 70dpi halftones by the RIP software used when printing your artwork.
A3, A2, A1, A0, PRINTED EXPOSURE CALCULATOR