WANT TO MAKE YOUR PRINTS POP? RAISE THE BAR IN YOUR PRINT SHOP? YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
We have been playing with some screen printable puff additive. This is a professional quality plastisol base used for adding height to your design. Check out our video:
HOW TO USE PUFF ADDITIVE?
- We suggest mixing with Amex Plastisol Ink using only 15% puff additive. If you desire a stronger effect then add an additional 5% to your mix.
- Avoid using detailed images. Block text and solid colours work best with this technique.
- Low mesh screens are advised for best results. We like to use a 43t mesh (UK measurment).
- Print as normal. Apply a standard white underbase if printing onto a dark garment.
- Cure ink at 165 degrees, flat, in a tunnel dryer. You will see the ink raise quickly, be sure to cure for a couple of minutes to make your garment wash safe!
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE PUFF ADDITIVE?
We have a pretty awesome supplier for our inks and additives AND we have a discount code for you to use if you purchase! Use code: CRP5 at the checkout.